Embassy of Argentina

The building of the Embassy of Argentina was originally built by Pennsylvania Republican Congressman George Franklin Huff in 1906. It was designed by Julian Abele, one of the first prominent African-American architects, and it was purchased by the government of Argentina in 1913. Since then it has served as the official home to the Argentinian government in the United States.

  • Red Line, Dupont Circle