This #GivingTuesday, Support Films for the Planet!
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving. Be a part of the movement! Consider making a generous donation to the Environmental Film Festival.
You can give right now on our secure and convenient donate page.
Why give to DCEFF? Here are FIVE big reasons:
1. The power of film. Film inspires commitment and action to change our community, our nation and our planet. We must widen the circle of people who care and who are prepared to act for a sustainable future.
2. The 25th Anniversary Festival: March 14-26, 2017. Planning is in full swing for next year’s event, which will present over 150 films.
3. Your benefits. For as little as $10 a month or a one-time $100 donation, you’ll receive special benefits as an official Friend of the Festival. Friends receive a range of perks including special seating at key events, invitations to private receptions, and more. Become a Friend of the Festival.
4. Festival 365. This year, our Friends have seen premieres of Command and Control and Jacques Perrin’s new film Les Saisons. You can also choose from more than 100 films available to watch online on our website.
5. Future generations. Your support makes youth educational programs possible. Each year, thousands of DC public and charter school children attend special screenings and talks with filmmakers and scientists.
We know you care about the future of our endangered planet. Films play a unique role in engaging hearts and minds, and catalyzing action toward a sustainable future for all life on Earth. Help us make a difference.
We’re counting on you to help us continue to share stories of our planet as we face some of the greatest environmental challenges in history.