Produce and edit video content for the largest and longest-running environmental film festival in the United States.
DCEFF is looking for a skilled multimedia producer and editor to manage videos that will appear on our website and social media channels.
The internship is unpaid, and students receiving course credit are preferred. A travel stipend is possible. The internship runs from September through December and requires a 10-20 hours per week.
- Repurpose existing video content and utilize snippets from Festival films & events
- Edit video footage into short videos with guidance and direction from Festival staff
- Post videos to DCEFF website and social media channels
- Manage production workflow; archive and keep track clips, as needed
- Help publicize videos on social media
- Skilled at videography (Festival has Sony camcorder – NX5u)
- Proficient at non-linear video editing
- Skilled in the use of Adobe Premiere
- Knowledge of After Effects a plus