Develop and execute social media strategy for the largest and longest-running environmental film festival in the United States.
DCEFF’s social media channels serve a key function in promoting our annual festival and year-round events. We use them to increase our presence in the film and environmental communities, maintain momentum for our festival and events, and develop relationships with filmmakers. The Social Media Intern will help to develop and execute strategies for using social media.
The internship is unpaid, so students receiving course credit are preferred. A travel stipend is also possible. The internship runs from September through December and requires 10-20 hours per week.
- Assist with executing digital strategies facross all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+) to promote the Festival
- Identify existing DCEFF content that can be used on social media
- Prepare and draft posts to update DCEFF’s social media feeds
- Knowledge of best practices for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience growing an audience on social media
- Degree in media production, web design/development, digital communications, or similar preferred
- Demonstrated interest in film and the environment is a must